Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 0832
Child Care Redetermination of Eligibility
Report costs for direct services to clients and operations for redetermination of
eligibility for child care assistance. Examples of eligible costs include, but are not
- Processing initial applications, program add requests, application after
a case has been closed for longer than one month;
- Conducting interviews;
- Verification processing, including front end verification;
- Running eligibility or redetermination in CARES Worker Web;
- Processing Six Month Review Forms (SMRF's);
- Processing ACCESS Reviews;
- Change reporting;
- Call center staff time;
- Redetermination interviews.
- Fully expend line code 2203/Eligibility before
charging eligibility or redetermination of eligibility to this line code.
reported on the County Shared Cost Report are
not to be reported on this line
code. Instead, these costs are
reported on line code
Alloc Non-direct costs - CC Redetermination.
- All Child Care Program Operations costs should be reported on line code
0851. Line codes 0832 and 8832 are not available to tribes.