Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 0502
Transitional Jobs Demonstration Project (TJDP)
Transitional Work Costs
Report costs for TJDP Transitional Jobs for eligible participants such as:
Stipends for eligible TJDP participants who complete
the TJDP orientation or a pre-designated portion(s) of the TJDP orientation;
- Wages for transitional work at $7.25 per hour for
hours that eligible participants work;
- Wages for on-the-job training/education during the
- Wages for education/training provided during the transitional job phase however not on-the job;
- Payroll taxes;
- Unemployment insurance
- Workers compensation insurance; and
- o Job supports such as uniform allowances, assistance in obtaining a driver’s license, and retention bonuses.
The costs reported on this CORE code will be charged against your TJDP
Transistional Work funding CORe code 0502.