Getting Started in CORe
How do I learn about CORe?
- If your agency's location and budget permits, schedule a visit to Madison;
- Schedule a teleconference with one of the CORe Accountants;
- Review an overview in PowerPoint; or
- Follow the information outlined on this page.
Feel free to contact Susan Losen 608/266-7915 anytime you have further questions.
Grants are Reimbursed by ACH
If your agency has not already done so, complete and mail an ACH Set-up form.
The payment schedule is defined in your agency's contract(s) with DWD or DCF.
Expenditure Report Forms are published on the web
To be sure you're using the current form, always start from the Forms page each month. Some grants have forms customized for each agency.
Expenditure Reports are submitted to DCF or DWD by email
The reporting process is explained in the CORe Report Processing Procedures. Deadlines for filing and other tips are also noted on each form.
CORe Web Reports show details on your agency's grant activity
- To verify what expenditures your agency has reported to DWD, review the Monthly Expense Detail.
- To confirm what reimbursement payments your agency has received, see the Bank Reconciliation report.
- To see what contract amounts are available under your agency's grant(s), review the Contract Balance report.
For a detailed description of these and all the other CORe web reports, see the CORe Training page.