(Was held Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 1:00-3:00 PM)
Updates since the WISLINE:
- CSL09-42 "ARRA Plan Requirements" and related attachments have been issued, replacing the draft CSL linked in the agenda below.
- CSB09-18 "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)" and Attachment "County Contribution FY2009" have been issued, replacing the draft CSB linked below.
- CSB09-19 "Reporting Child Support Expenditures and Program Income on CORe" has been issued, replacing the CORe Reporting draft linked below.
Welcome & Housekeeping
2009 ARRA Funding
CSL 09-xx County Funding under ARRA
- CSB ARRA Funding (Draft)
- Contract Amendment w/ARRA Language (Draft)
- County Contribution Spreadsheet-Revised 06/29/09 (Legal Size)
CORe Reporting (draft)
2010 Contract Funding
BCS Disclaimer: The Bureau of Child Support has researched your question. This response provides general guidance based on that research. This information is not intended to constitute legal, audit, or other accounting advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified legal or accounting professional. BCS is not qualified to provide counties with legal or accounting services. You may want to consult with professional advisors familiar with your factual situation for advice concerning specific budget, accounting, or audit matters.
- Publish ARRA Q & A
- Issue CSBs and Contract Amendment
- CSAs Submission of ARRA Plans
- DCF Release ARRA Funding on CORe