W-2 Contract Agencies
Job Access Loans (JAL) Centralization Fiscal Teleconference
Date: Thursday, August 13
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
||JAL Centralization Overview||
||Sue Losen, Kelly Maier
Other Questions related to JAL Centralization
- Toll-free Number: 888-677-9189
- Local Number (Madison area): 608-316-0022
- Passcode: 1876 (Enter when prompted by recording.)
For technical assistance or to report any problems during the conference,
please call the HelpLine number at 1-800-442-4614.
Overview of CORe Reporting
- CORe Contract code 2304 will remain the same.
- CORe line code 2304 (rolls to contract code 2304) – Used to report
reimbursable expenditures for JALs issued through 07/31/2009.
- Line code 2304 will end effective 07/31/2009.
- July 2009 report month will be held open through 09/30/2009 for agencies to
submit a revised/final July 2009 report after reconciling their JALs.
- CORe line code 2303 (rolls to contract code 2304) – Used to upload monthly
non-reimbursable JAL expenditures beginning with August 2009.
- What happens if JALs issued during a month exceed the available contract
- CORe line code 2305 (rolls to contract code 2305) – Used to report cash
repayments of JALs – There will be no change to this process.