Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 2203
Child Care Eligibility
Report costs for direct services to clients and operations for eligibility
determinations to open new Wisconsin Shares cases or Program Adds for Wisconsin
Shares, to open Foodshare and/or BadgerCare + cases, or Wisconsin Shares cases
that have been closed for longer than one month and the applicant is requesting to
reapply. Examples of costs include, but are not limited to:
- Processing initial applications, Program Add requests, applications after a
case has been closed for longer than one month;
- Conducting interviews;
- Verification processing, including front end verification processing2;
- Running eligibility or redetermination in CARES Worker Web;
- Processing Six Month Review Forms (SMRF's);
- Processing ACCESS Reviews;
- Change reporting;
- Call center staff time;
- Redetermination interviews.
- Fully expend this line code before charging eligibility or
redetermination of eligibility to line code
0832/Redetermination of Eligibility.
reported on the County Shared Cost Report are
not to be reported on this line
code. Instead, these costs are
reported on line code
Alloc Non-direct costs – CC Eligibility.
- All Child Care Program Operations costs should be reported on line code
0851. Line codes 2203 and 8203 are not available to tribes.
2 Program costs at the federal level.