New to using CORe to file DWD reports?
Closing out a Contract
Grants Processing for DWD and DCF
CORe (CentralOffice Reporting) Homepage
CORe is the software used to pay grants at DCF and DWD.
Deadlines for WIA Weekly Reports
As a reminder, the regular deadline for WIA Weekly cash draw requests is 4:30 pm on Thursday afternoons. We have received a number of late requests in recent weeks. Unless the CORe processing staff is notified before the deadline, and confirms that a late request can be accommodated, any late submissions will be held for processing in the following week's batch.
New Core Contact
Jill Coburn has left DCF. Until a replacement is hired contact Sue Losen at 608-266-7915 by phone or at Sue.Losen@wisconsin.gov by email.
Warren Honkola has joined the DWD staff. Warren may be reached at 608-267-3400 by phone or at WarrenR.Honkola@dwd.Wisconsin.gov by email.
Janel Wolff has joined the DWD staff. Janell may be reached at 608-2677629 or at JanelM.Wolff@dwd.wisconsin.gov by email.
Karen Moore has joined the DWD CORE staff. Karen may be reached at 608-266-3876 by phone or KarenH.Moore@dwd.wisconsin.gov by email.
Mailbox for DCF Grant Expenditure Reports
- The mailbox for DCF grantees to send their monthly expenditure reports to is DCFDESFinanceGrants@wisconsin.gov
- The DWD FinGrants mailbox FinGrants@dwd.wisconsin.gov should only be used for WIA, Youth apprenticeship and the Nursing Association Grants. This mail box has been in effect for over a year so we will no longer accept reports sent to the DWD mailbox.
- The DWD mailbox WFFGrants@dwd.wisconsin.gov should only be used for Wisconsin Fast Forward grants.
- Want to verify that your agency's expenditure report has been received?
- See Frequently Asked Question #10.
- Want to name your agency's report & email correctly?
- Check the tips at the bottom of your expenditure report form or review the CORe naming standards. Reports or email subject lines which do not following the naming standards may be returned to the agency to be corrected.
Questions about the CORe system?
See the Frequently Asked Questions page for list of answers to some common CORe questions. If you have suggestions for other questions you would like to see addressed here, please contact the CORe Team.